LynnieJ'Hyungg

My photo
Lynn , 14 . Im fat , short , ugly , irritating & crazy . But im friendly okay ! =D . I love doraemon very much like how i love my babyjun , my sisters & brothers => . I treat you back like how you treat me . Dont judge me when you dont even know me well . You may know my name , but not my story . Twentysecond's; BabyJun's . ♥

Friday, June 3, 2011

Quotes spams ,

" Falling in love rocks . "
" I consider myself a crayon . I might not be your favourite colour . But one day , you're going to need me to complete your picture . "
" Distance means so little when someone means so much . "

" I hate being second to those i put first . "
" Every minute im not with you , i hope i'll see you soon . "
" Dont fall for words , fall for actions . "
" I want to be your favourtite hello and your hardest goodbye . "
" I only know that the first time is accidental , the second time is inevitable , and the third time is by fate . "
" I wish that you're really the one for me . "
" Its not the same without you . "
"I wish i was cuddled in your arms right now . "
" You will be the answer , when someone ask me what im thinking about . "
" When someone hurt you , cry a river , build a bridge . And get over it ! "
-
To be continued ~ (= .

No comments:

Post a Comment