LynnieJ'Hyungg

My photo
Lynn , 14 . Im fat , short , ugly , irritating & crazy . But im friendly okay ! =D . I love doraemon very much like how i love my babyjun , my sisters & brothers => . I treat you back like how you treat me . Dont judge me when you dont even know me well . You may know my name , but not my story . Twentysecond's; BabyJun's . ♥

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Its really twice the awesomeness ! ,

Caught Kungfu Panda 2 tday w , twin , mei and baohui . =D . Shall post whats going on aye ! (= . So things go on this way ..  

Twin and I were at Amkhub around 2plus . Walking up and down , wait for those two ladies to come . After waiting for like 5 to 10 minutes , we decided to go down ntuc and grab somethings . After buying , took lift to 4th floor , those ladies reached . So went in the cinema to queue for tickets . Queues were superb longgggg !  ~ , queue untill 3.35PM was sold out , and bo bian , so bought the 4.40PM de . After buying those tickets , still have 1hour left before the movie starts . So went to Amk centre , walked one big round . Around like 4.30 , head up to 4th floor again . No.3 was finally blinkin , so went to give the ticket to that lady , and then off we go in . =D ! After setted down , i kept on makin mei laugh , went so hyper . Freakin 1st part laughin like mad , or can i say all those parts ? Haha ! It really maked my moody day !!! Thanks panda ! Hehe (= . It's so cute when its young , awwwww ! I've cried one part of the movie . Mayb its touching ? Ohyeah , and Panda's so cool okay !! ^^ . Thanks for makin my $6.50 not wasted ! Aw , hahahahahahahhahas ~ Really laughed my ass out w mei ! Aftermath , the movie ended . We continued laughed again ! Ohmy , gone insane . Hehe (= . Wonderful day ! =DD . W love , xoxo . =* One last thing before i end this update . Those who havent watched it , watch it fast ! Its awesomeeeeeee , really the superb ultra awesomee ! For those who have moodswing or a bad day , watch Kungfu Panda , it can really make your day ! And make your $6.50 not wasted ! Trust me ! ^^ . Kbyee

No comments:

Post a Comment